Financial Aid Information
Welcome to the Financial Aid Section
There are a variety of financial aid tools available to students today, including scholarships, need-based awards, and student loans.
Nearly two-thirds of today's college students receive some form of financial aid or assistance programs. Financial aid eligibility is based on two calculations -- the total cost of education and the student’s ability to pay. The cost of education can vary depending on costs for tuition and living expenses.
Please use the links above to return to sections you have viewed or use the links to your left to navigate to all topics concerning financial aid information.
Federal Title IV Code G31713
Financial Aid Office Hours:
We’re available to help you by email, telephone, or on campus—walk-ins are welcome! Regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday in each time zone. If you are unable to meet during regular office hours, after-hours appointments are available by request.
We have a number of resources to help you fund your education, including dedicated Financial Aid Counselors. Although they are campus based, every counselor listed is available to help you at any point in the process:
- Erica Kelly, Florida Campus: email@example.com or 904-826-0084, ext. 1241
- Angela Valentin, Florida Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-826-0084, ext. 1208
- Donna McCutchan, Florida Campus: email@example.com or 904-826-0084, ext. 1369
- Eloisa Augustus, Texas Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-394-9766, ext. 3106
- Jazmin Garcia, California Campus: email@example.com 760-591-3012, ext. 2442
- Mary Grawl, California Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-591-3012, ext. 2441
Rhonda James, Director of Financial Aid/Financial Services, email@example.com, 904-826-0084, ext. 1284