Nominations will be accepted through July 10, 2017.
The Patricia King Award is presented to alumni of the University in recognition of their commitment to professional development and achievement in the advancement of clinical practice.
The award is named for Dr. Patricia King, who led the University’s successful 1993 effort to gain national accreditation, which helped pave the way to becoming a broader health sciences university with programmatic and regional accreditation.
Nominees must have earned a degree from the University and not have received this award previously. Nominations should be from a peer in healthcare; however, self-nominations will be accepted.
Nominations should provide examples of how the graduate meets the following award criteria.
- Commitment to professional development
- Achievement in the advancement of clinical practice
- Displays leadership (clinical, professional association, or community)
- Describes a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Supports the University in some way
Read about 2016 recipient Niki Varveris PT, DPT, MSPT, MBA.
Patricia King Award Nomination Form
Nominations for the 2017 Patricia King Award are now closed.
If you have questions, please email Torri McGarity in the Office of the President.