The combined MOT/PP-OTD is designed specifically for USAHS MOT students and alumni. The program allows students who have earned their MOT degree at USAHS to transition seamlessly into the PP-OTD program, apply MOT credits to both programs, shorten the time-to-degree, and receive PP-OTD tuition reduction.
This combined option is an excellent way to earn a terminal degree faster and prepares graduates for leadership positions in the workplace and teaching opportunities.
Graduates of MOT programs from other institutions are eligible to enroll in our PP-OTD program.
Students enrolled in the Combined MOT/PP-OTD follow the same curriculum as those enrolled in the PP-OTD program and enjoy these program features:
- The program is designed to be flexible for you.
- Start the program when you are ready. We offer three start dates throughout the year.
- Enjoy the benefit of an inter-professional education and learn with other health care professionals, just as you would in a clinical setting.
- Learn from expert faculty who are leaders in their field.
- Gain support from a team of advisors including an enrollment advisor, faculty advisor and more. We’ll work with you to design an individual plan of study
Combined MOT/PP-OTD Program Benefits
Benefits available to new and current USAHS MOT students selecting to Combined MOT/PP-OTD option within six months of graduation include:
- Begin your OT career while earning your terminal degree.
- Apply credits from the MOT program toward your PP-OTD, reducing both cost and time-to-completion.
- Start your PP-OTD program immediately following your MOT graduation, even before you complete your license requirements.
- Accelerate your studies by taking additional classes each term, allowing you to complete the PP-OTD program in 3-4 terms.
- Receive a 10% tuition reduction towards PP-OTD when you begin classes within six months of completing your MOT coursework.