Full-Time DPT Program
Since 1979, we have led Physical Therapy education with our focus on clinical education. You’ll learn from professors who are still practicing clinicians, ensuring that your education will be relevant with a focus on hands on experience. Our full-time DPT program is for local students who are able to attend classes throughout the week at one of our four destination campuses.
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- An interdisciplinary educational curriculum where occupational and physical therapy students take classes and work together as commonly practiced in clinical settings.
- Well-educated and experienced faculty who are attuned to student needs.
- St. Augustine, San Marcos, Austin and Miami are ideal for student life with excellent recreational and cultural activities.
- Three clinical internships during the second half of the program deliver critical hands-on experience and patient management skills. One internship is 6 weeks long and the other two are each 12 weeks long and require the student’s full-time participation.
- Start at the time of year that best suits your schedule. All four of our campuses offer start dates in Jan, May, and Sept.