Full-Time MOT Program
We first launched the MOT program in 1997 on the St. Augustine campus and have expanded the program to our other three destination campuses throughout the years. Students attend classes and labs throughout the week during the day, and classes are supplemented with online coursework. Candidates who are not local will need to relocate to Austin, TX, Miami, FL, San Marcos, CA (San Diego County), or St. Augustine, FL in order to pursue the full-time MOT program.
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- An interdisciplinary educational curriculum where occupational & physical therapy students take classes and work together as commonly practiced in clinical settings.
- Two fieldwork experiences during the second half of the program deliver critical hands-on experience and patient management skills. These internships are 12 weeks long and require the student’s full-time participation.
- Well-educated and experienced faculty who are attuned to student needs.
- Our destination campuses are ideal for student life with excellent recreational and cultural activities.
- Start at the time of year that best suits your schedule. Our of all campuses offer three start dates per year - Sept, Jan, and May.