Graduate school is an investment in your future: Earning an advanced degree is a way to boost your credentials and open more doors in your career. And at USAHS, you can make that investment without breaking the bank. We’re pleased to offer tuition reductions for students who enroll this Fall (start date Sept 5, 2023) in the following programs:
- The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program. Advance your nursing career by earning your master’s degree with a role specialty. This online program offers hands-on practice opportunities and acceleration options. The MSN program offers a 25% tuition reduction for qualified applicants who choose the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) role specialty and a 10% tuition reduction for those who choose the Nurse Executive role specialty.* Note that the Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP) and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner–Primary Care (PMHNP-PC) role specialties** are not eligible for this tuition reduction.
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program. Become a nurse leader and prepare to transform the future of nursing. MSN-entry students take a shorter post-specialty curriculum, while BSN-entry students may earn a role specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner or a Nurse Executive. The program is delivered online with hands-on practica. The DNP program offers a 20% tuition reduction for qualified applicants.*
- The Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy (PPOTD) program. This program offers practitioners with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in occupational therapy the opportunity to advance their studies in clinical practice, research, leadership, advocacy, and education. The PPOTD program offers a 20% tuition reduction for qualified applicants.*
- The Doctor of Education (EdD) program. Specialize in healthcare education to prepare for an academic, administrative or leadership role in the healthcare industry and education. This online program offers hands-on practice opportunities and acceleration options. The EdD program offers a 15% tuition reduction for qualified applicants.*
- The Master of Health Administration (MHA) program. Gain the management, financial, technological, operational and people skills necessary to lead healthcare organizations into the future. This program is delivered online with hands-on practice and acceleration options. The MHA program offers a 15% tuition reduction for qualified applicants.*
- Graduate Certificates. Focus on one of three leadership pathways—executive leadership, business intelligence or interprofessional education—to advance your health administration career. Courses are offered online with optional on-campus immersions. The Graduate Certificate courses offer a 10% tuition reduction for qualified applicants.*
Connect with an enrollment advisor today—and let us help you take the next step toward your future!
**Over the life of the program. This offer is not a guarantee that all candidates eligible for the offer will be granted acceptance or admission into USAHS. All prospective students will be subject to the same standard admission and registration process when applying to USAHS. The tuition reduction is applicable to tuition only and does not apply toward books, materials, and other supplies or fees. The tuition reduction cannot be used in combination with any other tuition benefit other than the tuition award specified. This offer is only valid for eligible new students who enroll and start classes in the above programs at USAHS for in Fall 2023 only. Note that this tuition reduction does not apply to the PMHNP-PC or the AGNP role specialties of the MSN program. Please refer to the Financial Aid webpage for additional information.
**The MSN program with the FNP, AGNP, or PMHNP-PC role specialty includes one required on-campus clinical intensive.