Make sure you read this overview of safety practices to get ready and well informed when returning to your USAHS campus.
Preparing for Campus Reentry
- Complete required COVID-19 Safety Training.
- Begin recommended daily online health self-screening.
- If you are not cleared, do not come to campus. You will receive an email with further instructions and follow Quarantine Guidelines.
- Bring a personal face covering, course materials, and nonperishable snacks and beverages in a personal container, such as a small insulated lunch bag.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protocols
- Wear your face covering during all interactions.
- Additional PPE for lab sessions will be provided, which includes procedural masks, gloves, and a reusable full face shield.
Entering and Exiting Campus
- Before traveling to campus, complete health self-screening, and bring email with QR code.
- Park in designated areas, wear face covering, and always maintain social distance.
- Follow the signs to the main campus entrance point.
- At the designated entrance, undergo touchless temperature screening. If 100.4 or above, a member of the Campus Reentry Team will privately discuss next steps.
- If you are cleared, take a wristband for the day and go to your workstation or lab classroom.
- Follow the Building Entry, Daily Access, and Exit Protocols.
Navigating Campus Spaces
- No common areas (such as picnic tables, breakrooms, vending, lounges) will be accessible.
- Lab classrooms have a max capacity of 19 individuals and are arranged with 6 foot spacing. Do not move furniture or equipment.
- Campus restrooms have been modified to comply with social distancing requirements. Queuing lines will be marked to minimize crowding.
Staying Safe and Healthy On Campus
- All high-traffic spaces (such as doors, elevators, restrooms, classrooms, equipment) will be sanitized multiple times per day according to our Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols.
- Practice healthy behaviors, such as hand washing and covering your cough.
We Are Here to Support You!
- If you have concerns or would like to report an incident, follow our confidential Communicable Diseases Reporting and Response Procedure.
- In the case of a positive or presumptive case, we will follow established CDC and local protocols for notifications and contact tracing.
- Students may request special accommodations from Disability Services and employees may contact Human Resources.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 1-855-GOUSAHS (1-855-468-7247)