The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is currently accepting applications for enrollment to the Doctor of Education (EdD) program from the following states: AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NM, NV, NH, NJ, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, and WY.
To ensure your success in the Doctor of Education program, a candidate must have completed a master’s or doctoral degree and have the desire to develop or advance their career in higher education for health science.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions of higher learning
- Two recommendations from professional colleagues
- Writing assessment
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Copy of professional license, if applicable