Post-Graduate Nursing Certificates
The Post-Graduate Nursing Certificate program at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) provides individualized pathways for nurses to grow their careers. These packaged courses expand on your foundational knowledge, preparing you to take on more responsibility or change your career trajectory.
- Add a certificate to your current MSN or DNP coursework to increase your number of specializations.
- Expand your knowledgebase after completion of your MSN or DNP degree to achieve your next career goal.
- Certificates offered in each of our four specializations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Executive
- Nurse Informaticist
- Learn from faculty who are leaders in their fields, many of whom are currently practicing, presenting original research at major conferences, and publishing books or articles in respected journals.
Access to USAHS Community and Network of Professionals
USAHS is an active community of health science professionals from many disciplines. MSN students can benefit from connections to our alumni and our expansive network of professionals for collaboration, support and access to career opportunities.
View the curriculum or request more information.
Transfer of credits within the University is determined on a case by case basis. Transfer credit will, in most cases, be approved for graduate coursework awarded by schools, colleges, or universities that have recognition from the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the U.S. Department of Education.