Tuition & Fees
There will be an application fee when you apply through RF-PTCAS.
- Program Cost is $10,000.00
- Additional Fee of $500.00 for each year over 12 months (not to exceed 36 months)
- Cost of APTA/Ortho Section membership dues
- Tuition & fees and travel to the CI Credentialing Course and professional conference
- Cost of travel to the three (3) required Residency skills labs on our FL Campus
- Cost of malpractice insurance
Residents will be mentored in an outpatient orthopaedic clinic by a qualified mentor while completing didactic components. If applicable, mentor fees for clinical mentoring are negotiated between resident and mentor
The University offers an interest-free tuition payment plan administrated by Sallie Mae®. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.