The combined MOT/ppOTD is designed specifically for USAHS MOT students and alumni. The program allows students who have earned their MOT degree at USAHS to transition seamlessly into the ppOTD program, apply MOT credits to both programs, shorten the time-to-degree, and receive ppOTD tuition reduction.
This combined option is an excellent way to earn a terminal degree faster and prepares graduates for leadership positions in the workplace and teaching opportunities.
Graduates of MOT programs from other institutions are eligible to enroll in our ppOTD program.
Students enrolled in the Combined MOT/ppOTD follow the same curriculum as those enrolled in the ppOTD program and enjoy these program features:
- The program is designed to be flexible for you.
- Start the program when you are ready. We offer three start dates throughout the year.
- Enjoy the benefit of an inter-professional education and learn with other health care professionals, just as you would in a clinical setting.
- Learn from expert faculty who are leaders in their field.
- Gain support from a team of advisors including an enrollment advisor, faculty advisor and more. We’ll work with you to design an individual plan of study
Combined MOT/ppOTD Program Benefits
Benefits available to new and current USAHS MOT students selecting to Combined MOT/ppOTD option within six months of graduation include:
- Begin your OT career while earning your terminal degree.
- Apply credits from the MOT program toward your ppOTD, reducing both cost and time-to-completion.
- Start your ppOTD program immediately following your MOT graduation, even before you complete your license requirements.
- Accelerate your studies by taking additional classes each term, allowing you to complete the ppOTD program in 3-4 terms.
- Receive a 10% tuition reduction towards ppOTD when you begin classes within six months of completing your MOT coursework.