Full-Time OTD Program
The USAHS OTD program expands the university’s heritage in Occupational Therapy which was established when USAHS introduced it’s first MOT program more than 20 years ago. The OTD program prepares students for advanced roles in practice leadership, research, and advocacy. It offers students the opportunity to prepare now for the time when the required entry-level degree transitions to the OTD. The USAHS OTD curriculum enables student flexibility by blending online learning components with traditional on-campus, face-to-face learning. As a result, student interaction with faculty and fellow classmates is more meaningful, significant and effective. Our full-time OTD program is for students who are able to attend classes throughout the week at one of our five destination campuses.
The USAHS OTD curriculum also enables student flexibility by blending online learning components with traditional on-campus, face-to-face learning. As a result, student interaction with faculty and fellow classmates is more meaningful, significant and effective.
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- Participate in interprofessional education. Collaborate, contribute your perspective and learn from students in other health professions
- Work with patients while you earn your degree. Partner with a faculty mentor to compete your practicum in your own community
- Learn from doctorally prepared faculty. Work alongside faculty who are practicing professionals and leaders in their fields.
- St. Augustine, San Marcos, Austin, Miami and *Dallas are ideal for student life with excellent recreational and cultural activities.
- Get started today. All four of our campuses offer start dates in Jan, May, and Sept.
- 117 credits. Average time to completion: 2 years and 8 months
*Dallas, TX proposed launch Summer 2019 – not currently admitting students.