Full-Time MOT Program
The MOT program was launched in 1997 on the St. Augustine campus and has since expanded to our other three destination campuses. The USAHS MOT curriculum enables student flexibility by blending online learning components with traditional on-campus, face-to-face learning. As a result, student interaction with faculty and fellow classmates is more meaningful, significant and effective. Our full-time MOT program is for students who are able to attend classes throughout the week at one of our four destination campuses.
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- An interdisciplinary educational curriculum where occupational & physical therapy students take classes and work together as commonly practiced in clinical settings.
- Two fieldwork experiences during the second half of the program deliver critical hands-on experience and patient management skills. These internships are 12 weeks long, if completed full-time.*
- Well-educated and experienced faculty who are attuned to student needs.
- Our destination campuses are ideal for student life with excellent recreational and cultural activities.
- Start at the time of year that best suits your schedule. Our of all campuses offer three start dates per year - Sept, Jan, and May.
* Clinical placements are determined by USAHS based on the student’s academic needs and to provide the best educational experience. Students should plan on the need to travel and/or relocate for clinical experiences.