Tuition & Fees
When you apply through RF-PTCAS, you will pay their application fee.
- Program Cost is $12,000.00 if the applicant has already taken Manual Therapy Certification through USA
- Program Cost is $15,000.00 if the applicant has not taken Manual Therapy Certification through USA
- Cost of the Fellowship is variable depending on the background of didactic work of the applicant
- Additional Fee of $500.00 for each year over 12 months (not to exceed 36 months)
- Cost of APTA and AAOMPT membership dues
- Tuition & fees and travel to a CI Credentialing Course and an AAOMPT conference
- Cost of malpractice insurance
- Fellows in Training will be mentored in a qualified clinic by an approved mentor while completing didactic components. If applicable, mentor fees for clinical mentoring are negotiable between fellow and mentor
The University offers an interest-free tuition payment plan administrated by Sallie Mae®. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.