Dissection of the Pelvis
This webinar demonstrates dissection of the pelvis and pelvic floor. In addition to the detailed display of the structures in the area, the clinical significance disorders and trauma to these structures is highlighted.
- Describe the structures of the pelvis and pelvic floor, as well as their relationships and function.
- Explain the formation of the lumbosacral plexus.
- Discuss arterial supply of the pelvis and pelvic floor.
- Discuss the effect of childbirth for the pelvic floor.
- Explain muscle and sensory innervation of the pelvic floor.