Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist who is ready to lead the next generation of practitioners? Help fill the growing demand for faculty, administrators, and leaders in your profession with an Doctor of Education (EdD) degree from USAHS.
Join us for our webinar by registering using the form below and learn more about our:
- Flexible plan of study to address your career specific goals
- Research-focused dissertation
- Teaching Internships
- Focus on Interprofessional education
- On-campus immersion opportunities
- How to accelerate your time-to-degree though Prior Learning Assessment
- Career path options
- Our 25% tuition reduction
Complete the form below to register for this or future webinars and get a jump start on your application for admissions to the USAHS Doctor of Education (EdD) program!
Please Note the Start Time Zones for this Webinar:
7:00 PM EST (6:00 pm CST, 5:00 pm MST, 4:00 pm PST)