We’re excited to invite you to our on-campus information sessions that we are hosting at each of our four beautiful campuses. You’ll learn about how our Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) graduate programs can prepare you for the next generation of healthcare professionals.
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to tour the campus and see our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Learn about exciting new curriculum changes to our MOT and DPT programs
- Discover campus-based and flexible program formats
- Discuss admission requirements and how to make your application competitive
- Meet Program Directors and representatives from Admissions, Clinical Education and Financial Aid
- Engage in a meet and greet and Q&A session
- Tour the campus
Sign up for the session at one of our destination campuses:
San Marcos, CA
Thursday, November 2 @ 5:00 pm (Check-In @ 4:30)
St. Augustine, FL
Thursday, October 26 @ 5:00 pm (Check-In @ 4:30)
Thursday, November 16 @ 7:00 pm (Check-In @ 6:30)
Thursday, November 2 @ 4:30 pm (Check-In @ 4:00)