How to Apply
Thank you for choosing to apply to the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. We are committed to the development of professional health care practitioners by offering innovative, individualized, and quality classroom, clinical, and distance education.
STEP 1: Your Online Application
Complete the online application on the Apply for Admission page. Not only is this step quick and easy, it allows you to formally start your application process.
Make it your goal to complete your application at least one month before the application deadline for your program.
STEP 2: Select Your Program
Your first step towards accessing your application will be to select your program, then Request An Account. Complete the requested information to Create An Account. Once you complete this step, click on the Apply Now link.
After clicking the Apply Now link, you will be directed to your application. On this page you will be able to complete the 5 sections of your application. Be sure to save each portion as you progress through the steps so not to lose your information. The Admissions Documents link at the top of the page will allow you to upload required documents and monitor the status of your submissions. For your convenience links have also been provided for sending electronic request to your references and if required, clinical supervisors for reporting your observation hours. Work closely with your Advisor to ensure that all required documents are received.
STEP 3: Submitting Your Supporting Materials
If required, submit your GRE scores from Educational Testing Services. Use school code 5325 to have the scores sent directly to our offices.
TOEFL and Credential Evaluations are additional requirements for certain applicants. Request official transcripts be sent directly to our offices from each institution you have attended or are currently attending.
For first professional candidates a Statement of Purpose is required.
- Statement of Purpose (Formal essay detailing your purpose for applying to the University of St. Augustine. This essay is typically around 1200 words)
- If the institution offers an electronic transcript service, please request the transcript be sent to USA_Admissions@usa.edu
- If an institution only offers paper copies, please ask them to mail transcripts to:
University of St. Augustine
1 University Blvd
St Augustine, FL 32086
- Please Note: All materials for Post Professional programs should be mailed to the Florida Campus.
STEP 4: Monitor Your Application’s Progress
- This site will give you real-time information about the status of your application. Please continue to check this site regularly. It is the primary way we will communicate progress to you.
- The Admissions Decision link is where you can view a decision once it has been made. Admissions will also communicate this decision through email.