Becoming a preferred institutional partner with the USAHS allows an employer to support and encourage employees to reach their potential and, in turn, apply their new knowledge back to the organization. USAHS degree programs are designed to train graduates to provide excellent patient care, improve patient outcomes, create administrative efficiencies, and help lead your institution to success! We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
As a corporate partner, you may be eligible to receive:
- A custom Partner tuition rate for all employees for online programs offered through USAHS
- Opportunities for on-site cohort development, and on-campus residencies
- “Lunch & Learn” information sessions on the university and the program offerings
- Your institution listed on our partnership webpage
- Supported sponsorship for events
- Career Fair invitations for virtual and on-site fairs
- Access to student consultation projects
- Invitations to on-campus events, including guest speakers and industry workshops
For more information on becoming a corporate partner, please contact Stephanie Perry, Field Recruitment Manager, at 760-410- 5405 or email [email protected].