Applying to our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is easy, straightforward—and free! For more details, see this blog post.
Before you apply
- Review admissions requirements for the MSN.
- Request transcripts from all the higher education institutions you’ve attended. We will calculate your cumulative GPA. Ask each institution to email the transcript to [email protected] (note the underscore). If they offer only paper copies, ask them to mail the transcript to:
Office of Admissions
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
1 University Blvd
St Augustine, FL 32086
- We will need to verify your nursing license. You can use the Nursys database’s free service to obtain a copy to upload.
- Update your professional resume. Be sure to describe the duties you performed in each position.
- Write your entrance essay. See these guidelines.
- Line up two professional references who are nurse educators or nurse supervisors. We do not accept peer or physician references.
Ready to apply?
Fill Out Your Application
- Begin the free online application on our website. Select your program, campus (“distance”), and start date, and create your account.
- Follow directions to upload your nursing license, resume, and essay.
- In the “Admissions Documents” section, input the names, job titles, and contact information for your references.
- Click “Submit for Review” and contact your enrollment advisor (EA) so they can review your application and move it forward to Admissions.
Foreign applicants: If you earned your BSN degree outside the United States, contact your enrollment advisor for further instructions on how to start your NACES.
NursingCAS users: If you have started your application through NursingCAS, contact your enrollment advisor for further instructions.
Contact Your EA
Have questions or need help? Contact MSN advisor Ana Marshall at 760-410-5389 or [email protected].
For More Information
Sign up for a virtual information session to meet faculty and learn more about the MSN program.