University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences offers a variety of financial aid options including scholarships, need-based awards, and student loans.
Nearly two-thirds of today’s college students receive some form of financial aid or assistance programs, and we’re here to assist you in navigating your options. Financial aid eligibility is based on two calculations — the total cost of education and the student’s ability to pay. The cost of education can vary depending on costs for tuition and living expenses.
Federal Title IV Code: G31713
Financial Aid Office Hours:
We’re available to help you by email, telephone, or on campus—walk-ins are welcome! Regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday in the applicable time zone. If you are unable to meet during regular office hours, after-hours appointments are available by request.
We have a number of resources to help you fund your education, including dedicated Financial Aid Counselors. Although they are campus based, every counselor listed is available to help you at any point in the process:
Florida Campus Contacts (Miami & St. Augustine):
- Erica Kelly: email@example.com or 904-826-0084, ext. 1241
- Angela Valentin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-826-0084, ext. 1208
Austin, TX Campus Contacts:
- Eloisa Augustus, Texas Campus: email@example.com or 512-394-9766, ext. 3106
San Marcos, CA Campus Contacts:
- Jazmin Garcia, California Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org 760-591-3012, ext. 2442
- Mary Grawl, California Campus: email@example.com or 760-591-3012, ext. 2441
Rhonda James, Director of Financial Aid/Financial Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 904-826-0084, ext. 1284