Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs)
Institutional Learning Outcomes are the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes that students are expected to develop as a result of their overall experiences with any aspect of USAHS, including courses, programs, and student services.
Upon graduating from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, graduates will have achieved the following in their healthcare-related roles.
- Apply knowledge, current research, skills, critical thinking, and evidence-informed decision making.
- Exhibit professional behaviors consistently and adhere to ethical standards.
- Demonstrate effective professional communication appropriate to the situation and individual(s).
- Apply interprofessional competencies.
- Establish strategies for post-graduation growth and development.
Please complete this short form. An enrollment advisor will reach out to provide information and answer your questions.