Upon graduating from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, graduates will have achieved the following in their healthcare-related roles.
- Apply knowledge, current research, skills, critical thinking, and evidence-informed decision making.
- Exhibit professional behaviors consistently and adhere to ethical standards.
- Demonstrate effective professional communication appropriate to the situation and individual(s).
- Apply interprofessional competencies.
- Establish strategies for post-graduation growth and development.