The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is currently accepting applications for enrollment to the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program from the following states: AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, and WY.
Application to the MHA program is open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or higher from an accredited institution.
To be considered for admission, a candidate must submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from each college or university previously attended. An official transcript is one sent directly to the Student Services office by the Registrar of the issuing institution or one forwarded in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
- TOEFL scores sent directly to the University, if an applicant completed his/her education in a country where English is not the primary language or if the applicant is from a non-English speaking country.
- References as required by the program – Two letters of reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Professional Resume or Curriculum Vita
If the applicant completed his or her education in a foreign country, the applicant must submit an original copy of a degree credentialing evaluation from an agency recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The evaluation must indicate previous education at the minimum level of a baccalaureate degree earned at an accredited college or university in the United States. Above average written communication skills are evaluated through the autobiography.