We’re excited to invite you to our Fall 2018 on-campus information sessions that we are hosting at each of our four beautiful campuses. You’ll learn about how our Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) graduate programs can prepare you for the next generation of healthcare professionals.
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to tour the campus and see our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Learn about curriculum, as well as classroom and lab experience
- Discover campus-based and flexible program formats
- Discuss admission requirements and how to make your application competitive
- Meet Program Directors and representatives from Admissions, Clinical Education and Financial Aid
- Engage in a meet and greet and Q&A session
- Tour the campus with current USA students for a unique perspective or our resources
Register for the session at one of our destination campuses:
Thursday, November 8 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Thursday, November 8 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, November 14 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Tuesday, November 27 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm