Becoming a clinical site partner with USAHS helps your clinic in its effort to shape the future of clinical care for all patients. It is a shared effort to ensure high-quality, hands-on care, and we appreciate your partnership with us and our students. As a valued clinical site of USAHS, we want to offer your clinic an educational support plan that is designed to provide educational and professional opportunities to you and your staff.
We encourage you to take advantage of the plan options. Supervise the placement of one (1) OT student or two (2) PT students, and for each placement your clinic will receive one of the following benefits:
- One complimentary USAHS webinar;
- One complimentary live or online USAHS continuing education seminar;
- Cost of one credit hour toward a USAHS online course of your choice;
- $100 toward registration for a Fieldwork Educator or Clinical Instructor credentialing course sponsored by the AOTA or the APTA;
- $100 toward a continuing education course provided through AOTA or APTA;
- $100 toward the registration of the California, Florida or Texas state association conferences or an AOTA or APTA national conference;
- $100 toward reference materials or textbooks ordered through AOTA or APTA
In addition, each year we honor a clinician with our Clinical Education Partner of the Year Award. This recipient receives:
- $300 toward AOTA or APTA dues or a national conference registration fee;
- Recognition on the University of St. Augustine website and in an upcoming issue of Accolades magazine, our biannual university publication.
For more information on becoming a clinical placement partner, please contact the Clinical Education Department by calling 1-800-241-1027, ext. 1302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.