Continuing Education Partnerships
USAHS is a leading provider of continuing professional education for physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapy assistants and other healthcare providers.
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences offers specialty certifications, in-person seminars nationwide and pre-recorded webinars. Attendees can earn continuing education units (CEUs) they may be able to apply toward the licensure requirements in their profession.
“My goal for the seminar was to be more confident and efficient regarding patients with back/neck pain. I have honestly used each of the techniques at least once, and have been practicing as much as I can. While I still need practice, I am happy to report that my goal has been achieved! I am very grateful for all of the help in honing my manual skills….”
As a partner with USAHS, your staff can benefit from the robust catalog of continuing education opportunities, and for considering USAHS as a CPE provider we’d like to offer the following:
- “Lunch & Learn” information session on the university and the CEU options;
- One complimentary USAHS webinar for all qualified staff;
- Opportunities for customized CPE offerings;
- Career Fair invitations to virtual and on-site fairs;
- A custom Partner tuition rate for all qualified employees for online degree programs offered through USAHS
For more information on becoming a continuing education partner, please contact Director of Continuing Education, Lori Hankins call 1-800-241-1027, ext. 1400 or email [email protected].