Full-Time OTD Program
Since 1979, we have led Physical Therapy education with our focus on clinical education. You’ll learn from professors who are still practicing clinicians, ensuring that your education will be relevant with a focus on hands on experience. Our full-time OTD program is for local students who are able to attend classes throughout the week at one of our four destination campuses.
The USAHS OTD curriculum also enables student flexibility by blending online learning components with traditional on-campus, face-to-face learning. As a result, student interaction with faculty and fellow classmates is more meaningful, significant and effective.
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- Participate in interprofessional education. Collaborate, contribute your perspective and learn from students in other health professions
- Work with patients while you earn your degree. Partner with a faculty mentor to compete your practicum in your own community
- Learn from doctorally prepared faculty. Work alongside faculty who are practicing professionals and leaders in their fields.
- St. Augustine, San Marcos, Austin and Miami are ideal for student life with excellent recreational and cultural activities.
- Get started today. All four of our campuses offer start dates in Jan, May, and Sept.
- 117 credits. Average time to completion: 2 years and 8 months