Your future starts here
Apply Now for the OTD Program
Thank you for your interest in the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences!
These simplified admission guidelines are designed to help you easily navigate the application process so you can complete your application in a timely, efficient way. Select your program of interest below to learn how to submit your application and reduce possible delays in its review.
Step-by-step application to our OTD Program
1. Meet all admissions requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- The GRE is no longer required for admission to USAHS Occupational Therapy Programs.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on prerequisite courses is preferred
2. Gather the documents you need to apply.
- Plan for completing pending prerequisites
- Recommendations and observation hours required
- Statement of purpose and supplemental questions
3A. Complete free USAHS application.
You may apply through the USAHS free online application.
Please complete your application for only one program, one campus, and one start date. When your application is in “verified” status, an enrollment advisor will be in touch to schedule an application review appointment by phone.
Ready to apply?
Still have questions?
Please complete the following information and an enrollment advisor will contact you as soon as possible.