Our Return to Campus Plan
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences has resumed all in-person classes and on-campus academic activities, such as regularly scheduled residencies, weekend labs and course intensives.
Check this page often for the latest information. Quick reference documents, news and updates and safety protocol information can be found at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions, please call 1-855-GOUSAHS (1-855-468-7247) or send an email to [email protected].
See important health & safety links/documents below:
- Campus Reentry FAQs
- Reentry Decision Chart
- COVID 19 Quick Reference Guide (includes quick links, resources, forms, policies and training materials)
- Reentry Updates for Students
- Reentry Updates for Faculty and Staff
- Communicable Diseases Reporting and Response Procedure
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols