Alumni Torchlight OT Referral Program
At the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, our alumni are the best advocates, passing the torch of academic excellence to our next cohorts of amazing students.
Through the Alumni Torchlight OT Referral Program, USAHS alumni can refer high-caliber prospective students to our entry-level occupational therapy programs. It’s a chance to contribute to the success of our OT programs and help us develop outstanding OT practitioners with a calling to improve the lives of others.
Ignite Their Success
Referred OT students who are admitted and start the program will be awarded with the USAHS Ignite Your Success Kit, a package that includes application expenses and most first-term materials that students typically must cover out of pocket. The estimated value of the Ignite Your Success Kit is $1,350, which will be awarded once to the student.
How Alumni Can Participate
All USAHS degree-holding alumni can refer potential students. Referrals are limited to candidates for entry-level occupational therapy programs (MOT, Flex MOT, OTD and Flex OTD).
- Incoming students for all 2024 terms are eligible.
- Submit your referral prior to the student’s application using the Alumni Torchlight OT Referral Program form.
- Once you have completed the referral form, please have the referred student complete our Request Information form so our team can connect with them.
- Referrals are not valid for students who have already submitted applications for the current term, received admissions offers, or are enrolled in an OT program at USAHS.
- The award is valid for referred students who apply, are admitted, and enroll within one year from the time that the Enrollment department receives the referral.
- Spouses and children of USAHS employees are not eligible for this award.
There is no limit to the number of students that one USAHS alum can refer to the OT programs, but each prospective student may be referred only once. Should a student receive multiple referrals, they will receive only one Ignite Your Success kit.
Email [email protected] with questions about the program.