Your future starts here
Apply now for the DPT Program
Thank you for your interest in the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences!
These simplified admission guidelines are designed to help you easily navigate the application process so you can complete your application in a timely, efficient way. Select your program of interest below to learn how to submit your application and reduce possible delays in its review.
Step-by-step application to our DPT Program
1. Meet all admissions requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- GRE taken within the past 5 years
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on prerequisite courses is preferred
2. Gather the documents you need to apply.
- Plan for completing pending prerequisites
- Recommendations and observation hours required
- Statement of purpose
3. Complete Supplemental Form.
Complete the Supplemental Form on the USAHS website.
Please complete your application for only one program, one campus, and one start date. When your application is in “verified” status, an enrollment advisor will be in touch to schedule an application review appointment by phone.
Ready to apply?
Still have questions?
Please complete the following information and an enrollment advisor will contact you as soon as possible.