Congratulations on your decision to apply for admission to the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences! Our mission is to develop professional health care practitioners through interdisciplinary classroom, clinical, and distance education experiences. We look forward to assisting you as you begin your journey.
Please follow these steps to complete your application:
- Request to speak with an enrollment advisor or create a user account to begin your application now.
- Ready to submit your application? Click https://online.usa.edu/signin to begin. Click on “Request an Account”. If you have already started the process, enter your email address and password to open your existing application.
- OT candidates may apply through OTCAS if desired, however only one application will be considered.
- Create username and password
- Complete all sections of application
- Personal Information
- Academic History
- Enter Pre-requisite information ( click here for tutorial)
- Request all official transcripts and GRE Scores.
Electronic transcripts should be sent to:
Or by mail:
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
One University Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32086
To send GRE Scores, for all campuses, our institution code is 5325 (FL)
(For OTCAS – please use code 7352)
To send TOEFL scores, our code is 0283.
- Employment History
- Program Information
- Finished Academic Profile – Read and click “submit”
- At the top of the screen, click “Admissions Documents”
- Upload Admissions Documents (Resume, Statement of Purpose, Transcripts)
- Submit Recommendation letter requests ( click here for tutorial)
- Submit Observation Hour verification ( click here for tutorial)
- At the bottom of the page, you will see documents submitted by you as well as documents received from 3rd parties (official transcripts, GRE scores, etc.)
- Once all documents are received/confirmed, please contact your Enrollment Advisor who will submit your application for admissions review. *Please note, your application will not be automatically submitted – you must notify your enrollment advisor that it is complete.
- Once your application has been submitted for admissions review, an “Admissions Decision” tab will appear at the top of your application portal. This will be updated when a decision has been made.